So, I thought it would be as easy as plugging the phone in, but it’s not, and obviously the drivers are impossible to find.
- Ensure application debug mode is turned on on your phone. (Settings->Applications->Development->USB Debugging)
- Plug the phone in (probably won’t automatically find the drivers – didn’t on XP anyway)
- Download the drivers from here: Samsung Galaxy S USB Debug Drivers @samsung
- Check your device is installed and connected by opening a command prompt and running “android_SDK_path/platform-tools/adb devices”
- You should then be able to ‘Run’ your application as normal from Eclipse and it will download it to your phone and provide you with debugging info.